Industry-Leading Environmental Solutions.
Why invest? BluMetric’s products and solutions help our clients move forward, and their advancement moves BluMetric forward -- and will drive our share price.
BluMetric at a glance:
- Trades on the TSX Venture exchange with the stock symbol “BLM”
- 28,675,695 shares and 1,642,875 options outstanding (as at 30 September 2018)
- Auditor: PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Transfer agent: Computershare Trust Company of Canada
- Fiscal year end: September 30
- FY2014 sales: $27.309 million
- FY2015 sales: $33.479 million
- FY2016 sales: $31.494 million
- FY2017 sales: $30.528 million
- FY2018 sales: $32.247 million - CEO Report to Shareholders (PDF)
BluMetric investors can expect:
- A stable platform for growth in a vibrant industry;
- Positive cash flow; and
- A strong revenue base.
- Environmental regulation (not subsidies) continues to drive business, both domestically and internationally;
- Industry experts realistically expect an increase in the value of clean water and many other environmental goods and services in the near future; and
- The global environmental market is valued at $866 billion1, and approximately half of that is water related.2
1Environmental Business Journal Global Environmental Markets Report 2011
2$1 Trillion Global Water Market Forecast for 2020, Globe-Net.com, February 2011